Monday, December 28, 2009

Funny Monday

12272009 078

the funniest thing happened yesterday….

We were driving home from church when the rarest of Washington occurrences hit us…..THE SUN flooded the car windows. Emme got so excited by its appearance that she just HAD to let the window down. As she was basking in the cool breeze with a side of warm sun we came to a stop light, where we heard her say

“hello guy..you have a BIG MOOSTASH”

the Mr. & I immediately looked back and to the left where we saw a man in a large truck with a rather large mustache…fortunately for us despite the lovely weather he had refrained from rolling his window down…with a swift flick of a switch the little princess’ window was back to an upright position & locked into place by the Don…..later at lunch……………

Jaxson leaned over to Emeline & said “ you know Emme some people can’t help it if they have MOOSTASHES, it’s not nice to point it out !”

your turn

your turn

your turn

**note from the author**

we did explain to Jax that people could indeed help it if they have mustaches, although if the person was a women self restraint may be in order….our rule on the point is general refrain from the noticing of others outward appearances…. a rule that has saved us from posting funnies after every time we go out

for my own outward apperance story check here

3 comments:

  1. Less than 100 days left!

    Last night the kids were trying to figure out how old my mom is. We were teaching some fancy mathematical equations and estimation when Georgia says,"K Grandma, just how old were you when you had a life?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little Em! So my funny Monday is kind of gross in my opinion but Michael insisted I tell you...Keija got into the bathroom Sunday morning and when we called her back out she had a half open, un-used tampon hanging by the string from her mouth. Not one of my prouder moments on the mothering front:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how she mimics Angelo's accent and calls it a MOOStache. Classic.

    This morning, Sariah and I left to go to the craft store (JoAnns). I was explaining to her where we were going, what we were going to buy, what I expected her behavior to be like, etc. etc. etc. When we got there and pulled into our parking place, she pipes up with "We're here at the CRAP store!" I said, "Yup, look at all these crafty things!" She followed suit and said, "Yeah, mom, look at all these fun, CRAPPY things!"

    ReplyDelete