Sunday, December 27, 2009

Last weekend

I got one of the best presents…you can read about it here

she came and among other things she took incredible family pictures while i freaked out about my kids being CRAZY..i dunno how she put up with it but we came away with a few good shots if I do say so myself

family 5

jaxson 1 part b&w emme part b&wchaucer 2a liam 5 part b&w

wanna see more……..or get some of your own

CLICK HERE

or

CLICK HERE

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful family. You are always so well coordinated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so glad to see an update! I love the family pictures - you all look amazing. The umbrella is such a "Sarah" touch. And the shoes! Oh the shoes! I'm rich with envy at the moment. =) Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas, and I'm glad you got the best Christmas present ever. Best friends - nothing like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SO cute!! I love them! I like all the updating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures! We need to plan a get-together. We miss you and your kids. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The family picture is so classy! I LOVE the umbrella and shoes.

    And I almost can't stand how cute Emme's pettiskirt is!!! Your mom told me about it and it is the cutest thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete