SUNDAY DINNER
Mediterranean pasta & spinach salad with ginger,onion, and this cool Japanese radish Eryn introduced me to
so as not to air condition the backyard
we locked the kids out while we finished the Sunday dishes
so they
made funny faces
pounded
then did a little jig with the tunes from Jaxson's unserviced cell phone
( he loves this thing, he takes pics, and listens to the ring tones)
Then we hopped on our bikes and biked around for a hour
we came home tired
Great family night!
Love the picture of emmi's pig nose. Ahhh-the power to lock the sliding glass door.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun afternoon and your children have a imagination which is so fun-I am glad I am not the only one to lock the doors, if they would only learn to close the door- and thanks for putting more food up, I am enjoying it.
ReplyDeleteLOL need to lock the kids out for a little peace and quite? Priceless!
ReplyDelete