Saturday, July 5, 2008

a little bit of crying does a body good.........not so much a family

Our 4th celebration was a fun family event
we decorated our bikes in traditional red, white, & blue
and took a ride over to our wards fourth breakfast
it was nice to have Angelo around for the bike ride
I am really used to doing it on my own
The breakfast was good, the kids had a great time


Liam had a really rough time riding

( he is usually in the bike trailer.........screaming that he wants to ride)

He spent most of the ride crying, and telling us his legs hurt

this may be true, he seems to be in the midst of a huge growth spurt

however it made our family bike adventure not so peaceful

Some friends offered to drive the boyz home from the breakfast, so kind ! I like the kids to get exercise but it is really more important that they enjoy it.

So, Angelo and I ( with the boss on my back, and the princess on his)

enjoyed a non stop, non whine trip home

Thank You

Wilde Fam

Then we were invited to a BBQ & a little bocci ( spelling correct??)ball for the men folk

It was a beautiful evening, I LOVE the weather HERE

We arrived home late

greeted by fireworks on all sides

Amazing

I am a little sad we didn't venture out to see the fireworks over the water

we just couldn't bear to take 4 VERY tired kids too far from the casa

HOPE you all had a great 4th

2 comments:

  1. it was fun spending some time with you guys yesterday... glad you enjoyed yourselves! we had fun as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a fun weekend! I heard that real cow milk help with growing pains! I use it and my boys have never complained!
    What a fun 4th- love ya

    ReplyDelete