we were driving, Jaxson eating fruit snacks in the back
suddenly
"mom, i lost a tooth"
"oh, no where is it"
"mom, what if it's in here" ( gesturing to his mid section)
"could we write the tooth fairy a note"
Luckily we found the tooth and the Fairy delivered the $$
YOUR TURN
YOUR TURN
YOUR TURN

One night, VERY late, Olivia came into our room. She showed up on my side of the bed, surprising me greatly.
ReplyDeleteShe tapped my arm and said, "Mama, did your jammies fall off?"
nice.
Ha I love Brandy's comment on here!
ReplyDeleteand Just thought I would let you know how much I enjoy your blog. You are a very captivating blog writer :) I truly read your blog where many others I just glance, I guess you keep me entertained :) I hope all is well for you and thanks for letting me be a blog stalker :P
I didn't mean to scare all of the other commenters out there. Was that too racy for the public?
ReplyDelete