Tuesday, September 30, 2008




Seattle.'s fine, the sun shines some of the time


And the feeling is 'lay back' all trees grow,


and rents are wo


But you know I keep thinkin' about Making my way back
Well I'm Provo City born and raised But nowadays, I'm lost between two lands


Seattle's fine, but it ain't home


Utah's home, but it ain't mine no more
"I am," I said


To no one there and no one heard at all


Not even the chair


"I am," I cried"I am," said I


And I am lost, and I can't even say why


Leavin' me lonely still
Did you ever read about a frog who dreamed of bein' a Queen


And then became one


Well except for the names and a few other changes


If you talk about me, the story's the same one
But I got an emptiness deep inside


And I've tried, but it won't let me go


And I'm not a girl who likes to swear


But I never cared for the sound of being alone
"I am," I said


To no one there


And no one heard at all


Not even the chair"I am," I cried"I am," said I


And I am lost, and I can't even say why


Leavin' me lonely still






I just thought I would post my anthem with a few minor changes


yesterday a friend called and mentioned that


I shoulda been in Utah this weekend


she was needing someone to cause trouble with


that someone has always been me.......




well, I am (missing you) I said


yet someone heard


yep more than the chair


and while I am lonely for my BEST FRIEND and our


Lucy & Ethell ways


I am luck to not be too


LONELY still


I am blessed to have found some friends who are fun, interesting, smart and up for some of my spur of the moment ideas




so Luce or are you Ethell i alway forget who is who...


remember the time...........wink wink........you know what I'm talking about.......nudge nudge


soon you will be here and we can stir up all kinds of trouble....Ricky ....oh I mean Angelo is so excited for your visit...p.s. bringing Fred(jd) and we will go get some fish



3 comments:

  1. you made me cry. that song is sad enough but then add the personal tweaks and tears begin to well up. you are so missed. i love you lonely but adventurous sarah rose. mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are crazy! I am Lucy even though you may be married to Ricky. We're all screwed up in so many ways, why not that one.

    I think I've run through them all (every girl in Utah) and the only one as crazy as us is two hours away from me too. Not necessarily spur-of-the-moment (have you noticed how much I like dashes lately? But I digress).

    At least you're just a phone call away, even if you hang up on me all the time. Thanks for the shout out. I needed it. I'm having a Mary Kay party on Thursday. Maybe I'll meet someone nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two must be two peas in a pod! I love it! I'm so glad to see that she's going to come visit you...have a ton of fun and I can't wait to see what you two girls come up with.

    ReplyDelete