beautiful!
How you manage to nurse 2 babies at once, let along get a picture of that sweet moment, is beyond me. =)
That is so sweet!
How sweet is that?! I'm so happy for you!
So sweet! Although I got distracted trying to figure out how you manage both babies at the same time. You must already be an amazing twin mom.
oh.....I am so excited they are here, can't wait to meet the babes. Hope you are holding up well xoxo and much luv from the Zizumbo's xoxox
Cute- sounds like things are going good! Would you say if they weren't? I have had a couple of melt downs.
I'd like to add my amazement to the bunch - how you nurse two babies is beyond me! And to take a picture. So sweet. You give us all lots of hope!
These are the most beautiful twins I have ever seen. Congratulations! I am so glad that things went well and you were in the right place at the right time for labor. loveKathryn
beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHow you manage to nurse 2 babies at once, let along get a picture of that sweet moment, is beyond me. =)
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet is that?! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Although I got distracted trying to figure out how you manage both babies at the same time. You must already be an amazing twin mom.
ReplyDeleteoh.....I am so excited they are here, can't wait to meet the babes. Hope you are holding up well xoxo and much luv from the Zizumbo's xoxox
ReplyDeleteCute- sounds like things are going good! Would you say if they weren't? I have had a couple of melt downs.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to add my amazement to the bunch - how you nurse two babies is beyond me! And to take a picture. So sweet. You give us all lots of hope!
ReplyDeleteThese are the most beautiful twins I have ever seen. Congratulations! I am so glad that things went well and you were in the right place at the right time for labor.
ReplyDeletelove
Kathryn